I REALLY DO HATE THESE QUIZZES, BUT THIS ONE I THOUGHT HAD SOME SUBSTANCE TO IT…
1. If you didn’t have to worry about making a living what would you most like to do for the rest of your life? TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD AND SHARE THE LOVE OF CHRIST.
2. What is your earliest memory? PLAYING WITH A FRIENDS FIRETRUCK AT MY DADS APARTMENT (2.5 YRS)
3. If you could live in any other time, past, present, future, what would it be and why? DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE.
4. What motivates you most to go to work each day: money or personal satisfaction? If money were not an issue, would you still keep your job? FIRST, GOD MOTIVATES ME, SECOND, HIS PEOPLE. MONEY IS A NONE ISSUE.
5. If you knew that tomorrow would be the last full day of your life, how would you spend the day? TRY TO BE LIKE AN OTHER DAY.
6. What is your most important goal in life right now? TO SEE OUR CHURCH APPLY GODS WORD. Will your life change in some way if that goal is reached? YES. If so, how? CAUSE I AM APPLYING THE WORD WITH THEM
7. If the people who know you best were asked, would they say you tend to be mostly predictable or unpredictable? BOTH Why? THEY CAN COUNT ON ME BEING ME, BUT ME IS NOT ALWAYS THE SAME. Which of these traits do you most value in a friend? HONESTY. Do you tend to follow a set routine or do you often do the same things differently? I AM SOMEWHAT TASK ORIENTED, BUT LIKE TO DO THING DIFFERENTLY ON PURPOSE…LIKE SITTING IN A DIFFERNT SEAT IN CHURCH EACH WEEK.
8. What social situations tend to make you most flustered and nervous? MEETING WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPEREINCED IN THEIR FIELD AND I HAVE A PART TO PLAY IN A PROJECT WITH THEM. Why? I DONT FEEL ADEQUIT OR QUALIFIED.
9. For $10,000 would you be willing to stand up spontaneously and sing The Star Spangled Banner at the top of your lungs in the middle of a church service? YOU BET. BUT I WOULD FEEL GUILTY KEEPING THE MONEY.
10. What are three things you would like to accomplish in the next year? BEGIN A CHURCH PLANT IN OUR TOWN, GET MY HOUSE WORK FINISHED, AND LOOSE 20 POUNDS.
11. If you were to move to a poor, primitive country, what three things would you most miss from your current life? CLEAN WATER, FAMILY, MEXICAN FOOD.
12. What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told? THAT I DIDNT WRECK MY STEP-DADS TRUCK Why? I BLAMED IT ON THE ACCELERATOR GETTING STUCK. What were the consequences, if any? NEVER ALLOWED TO DRIVE HIS VEHICLES AND TEASED BY MY CO-WORKERS FOR BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE OF THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING (THE BUSIEST SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR).
13. What three things do you believe without any doubts? JESUS CHRIST IS GOD, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD, AND HE FORGAVE ME OF MY SINS.
14. What is one of the books (other than the Bible) that has had the greatest influence on your life? DESIRING GOD…BY JOHN PIPER Why? I DONT HAVE TO LIVE A GUILT DRIVEN CHRISTIAN LIFE, BUT ONE THAT SEEKS TO ENJOY GOD AND GLORIFY HIM.
15. If God would grant you any one request, what would it be? SEND A GODLY GAL MY WAY.
16. “Activity that does not result in progress toward a goal is a waste of time.” Do you agree? YES. Is it ever OK to waste time? YES, FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESTING AND REGENERATING.
17. What would you say are your 5 greatest strengths? CHARACTER, HUMOR, ATTITUDE, PATIENCE, TACT. Weaknesses? BOLDNESS, LAZINESS, FEAR, PERFECTIONISM, MEXICAN FOOD.
18. Under what circumstances do you feel most lonely? WHEN I AM WITH ME. Least lonely? WHEN I AM WITH OTHERS. Why? I DONT GET LONELY TOO OFTEN, I AM NEVER ALONE…THINK ABOUT IT.
19. What do you look forward to most about growing old? BEING WISER, AND GROWING A FAMILY. Least? BALDNESS, BIFOCALS, BOILS, BUMPS, BIG BUTT.
20. What traits do you think are most important to instill in your children? CHARITY, HONESTY, INTEGRITY. Why? TO KNOW THAT NOTHING DONE GOES UNSEEN.
21. If you could relive any part of your life, what would it be and why? MY TIME IN COLLEGE.
22. Have either of your parents either told you they were sorry or asked your forgiveness for something? YES. How did it make you feel? LOVED AND RESPECTED.
23. What is the most difficult choice you’ve had to make in your life up to this point? SEEKING FORGIVENESS FROM MY FAMILY. Why? LONG LIVED DISGRUNTEDMENT ON MY PART. What factors helped you make the choice? CONFRONTATION OF A FRIEND, FORGIVENESS GOD GAVE ME, AND PERSPECTIVE OF MY FUTURE MINISTRY TEACHING ON FORGIVENESS.
24. Do you believe God has only one perfect mate for everyone? NO. I BELIEVE THERE ARE CHARACTERISTIC AND ATTRIBUTES, WHICH GOD DESIRES US TO SEEK IN A MATE AND THAT THERE ARE MATES HAT ARE MORE FITTING, BUT I DONT LIMIT GODS WILL TO A SINGLE DIVINE TRACK.
25. A football coach once said, “We learn almost nothing in victory, but we learn much in defeat.” Do you agree or disagree? YES. In your life, have you learned most from failures or successes? FAILURES. THEY FORCE ME TO CHANGE.
26. What would you most like people to remember you for after you die? MY LOVE FOR GOD AND LIVING WHAT I TAUGHT. What would you like written on your tombstone? A SERVANT OF GOD.
27. What is the most dangerous thing you’d like to try doing? SKYDIVING. What keeps you from doing it? DONT KNOW, MONEY MAYBE.
28. What are the biggest questions you have about your relationship with God? WHY ME? HELP?
29. What are the five things you are most thankful for in your life right now? GOD, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CHURCH, MEXICAN FOOD.
30. Would you say that the focus of your life right now is more on the development of relationships or on the accomplishment of goals and objectives? DEVELOPMENT OF RELATIONSHIPS. What would you like to change about this focus, if anything? TO SEEK TO ACCOMPLISH GOALS WITH RELATIONSHIPS.
31. During WWII German theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer participated in a conspiracy to assassinate Hitler. Although the conspiracy failed and he was executed for making the effort, do you think Bonhoeffer was right in his attempts to kill Hitler. If you had been Bonhoeffer, would you have participated in this murder conspiracy? NO. Why or why not? HITLER MAY HAVE BEEN UNJUST AND UNGODLY, BUT GOD PUTS PEOPLE IN AND OUT OF GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY.
32. What was the greatest peer pressure you felt as a teen? ACCEPTENCE What is the greatest peer pressure you feel as an adult? PRIDE. How are you handling it? PUT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE WHO SEE ME FOR WHO I AM AND TELL ME WHO I AM VERY OFTEN.
33. As a child, when you got caught doing something wrong, which of the following were you most likely to do? Blame someone else, Deny that you did it, Run and hide, Take full responsibility and accept the consequences. DENY AND HIDE. What are you most likely to do now as an adult? MAYBE DENY AFTER FIRST, BUT THEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES.
34. Do you think people would be surprised about your thought life? YES. How often would you be embarrassed if others knew exactly what was on your mind? OFTEN. Do you think your thought life is better or worse than most of the people in your circle of friends? SAME. Why? MY CLOSEST FRIENDS KNOW WHAT I STRUGGLE WITH AND I KNOW WHAT THEY STRUGGLE WITH IN THEIR THOUGHT LIFE.