QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER WITHIN RELATIONSHIPS
- Who’s in your drivers seat?
- Why preparing for marriage matters?
- What about sex before marriage?
- Dating, courting, or waiting?
- Is true love possible?
- How to choose the right relationship?
GOD’S ANSWER & HIS HIGH STANDARDS FOR RELATIONSHIPS
- Both of you must be faithful followers committed to Jesus Christ
- Marriage is a picture of a divine and permanent relationship
- Sexual intimacy is for the marriage bed only
- Every relationship is to be viewed as sacred
- You cannot get a refund on your relationships
- Seek someone with Christlike character
JUST FOR FUN
- 10 Memorable Dates
- Cross-Centered Relationships
- Lessons Learned From My First Year of Marriage
- Calvinist Pick-up Lines
When Vince Lombardi took over the Green Bay Packers as Head Coach the team was a mess. The team did not function as a team. They were confused by complicated schemes and lack of discipline. During one of the first practices Lombardi gathered the men together and said, “This is a football.” It is not that they didn’t know what a football was, but they had forgotten the basics of the game. That summer Lombardi gave his men a 101 course in the fundamentals of football and their dedication helped them to become world champions.
Bookstores are lined with relationship advice. The internet is bogged down with sites sharing the newest dating and marital tips. You could spend over a thousand lifetimes reading all the love and relationship information in the saturated media-sphere until every orifice of your body is oozing relationship factoids. You might be a self-proclaimed expert on relationships and win the love and romance categories on Jeopardy, but in real life your relationships are flunking.
More information is not the answer, rather it is living as your were called within your relationships. Let’s make it simple, pull off your dusty Bible from the shelf and see what the wise inventor of human relationships has to say. God has high and helpful standards for our relationships. If God’s has a high standard for relationships so should you.