- God can’t get tired. Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary.—Isaiah 40:28
- God can’t take on a job he can’t handle. Ah, Lord God! Behold, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for you.—Jeremiah 32:17
- God can’t be unholy. And one cried to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!”—Isaiah 6:3
- God can’t be prejudiced. In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears him and works righteousness is accepted by him.—Acts 10:34-35
- God can’t break a promise. My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of my lips.—Psalm 89:34
- God can’t remember sins he’s chosen to forget. I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake; and I will not remember your sins.—Isaiah 43:25
- God can’t create a loser. Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ.—2 Corinthians 2:14
- God can’t abandon you. Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, he is the one who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.—Deuteronomy 31:6
- God can’t stop thinking about you. How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with you.—Psalm 139:17-18
- God can’t stop loving you. Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.—Jeremiah 31:3
Exert taken from the book titled 101 Things God Can’t Do, ©1996 by Maise Sparks.
3 thoughts on “10 Things God Can’t Do”
I was looking for 7 things God can’t do as I search to check myself. Giving my mind to God to truly move from my human nature not just in court but in all aspects of my life. You info just confirms just how Great He is!! His word enduers al times and He awaits for us to turn the keys of Blessing on His will in our Life to happen! God Bless Love Live Grow and Serve Now!
amen, amen and amen. Thanks for your response and reminder of the greatness of our God!!
I’ve been indeed blessed with reference 10 things God can’t do. God is so grea8 and God grace is sufficient for me. May God bless you .