“5 Things God Does Not Know”
(from good friend Chris Goppert of Zimbabwe)
1. God does not know of a sinner He does not love.
A. Does this include child rapists, internet porno studs, Muslim extremists?
B. Do we have to earn his love, merit his love; or does He love us as we are?
2. God does not know of a sin He cannot forgive.
A. Will God forgive me for taking communion with unconfessed sin in my heart?
B. If I cannot forgive myself, can God?
3. God does not know of a better plan of salvation than His.
A. What one conclusive piece of evidence demonstrates that God’s plan of salvation is perfect?
B. Why can’t there be many roads that lead to Heaven?
4. God does not know of a better time than now to receive His gift of salvation.
A. Why is it so vital to accept Christ early in life, instead of later – much later?
B. Won’t I be given a second chance to change my heart at the judgment seat?
5. God does not know of a better plan for making His salvation known than that of commissioning us to be His ambassadors.
A. Won’t all the people be saved that God wants to be saved, without my witness?
B. Is it possible in our day and age to be a missionary right here in America?